Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Sunday 8 February 2015

Granny's Vintage Tea Room












Anyone who knows me, knows I love all things vintage, the music, the fashion, the history of the era, it's just so fascinating to me. So, when I went to this beautiful tea room on Friday with my mum, I fell in love.

Granny's Vintage Tea Room is a gorgeous old fashioned little cafe run by a mother-daughter duo, in the small village Todwick, Sheffield. As I live really nearby, I'd driven past and not usually thought much, simply thinking it was just another cafe trying too hard to be 'vintage'. but I was totally wrong! 

The place is decked out in the most lovely old fashioned furniture and crockery all around, with pictures and other items such as radios making an addition. It's such a nice spot for some afternoon tea, or for lunch like me and mum went for.

Although it was just a cafe, there actually seemed to be a lot of choice in terms of the menu, with a vast choice of sandwiches, toasties, jacket potatoes and salads so there's definitely something for every taste, all the food is home-made too which made it even nicer! I went for the mozzarella and pepper toasted sandwich and mum went for a tuna mayo which got a thumbs up from her, as for mine it was lovely and I'd definitely have it again. 

We then got a pot of tea to have with scones which was delicious and a great end to the meal, and although we seemed to have quite a lot all the food was really light which meant you didn't leave in a food coma! 

Overall I'd totally recommend this place if you're ever in the area, as its a really quiet and underrated little spot, all in all a fabulous lunch!

Chloé
xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig