Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Favourites / July

Hello! Another month gone and we're already into our eighth one of the year, (!!) where is this year going its crazy! I haven't actually done a good ol' favourites in a while so here is the lowdown on a few bits I'm enjoying as of late.







COW Floral Playsuit:
I got this little playsuit for my birthday a while ago now, and totally fell in love, it was from a concession in Topshop, and although it wasn't something I would usually go for, I think its sooo pretty and easy to wear, and I've had it on loads recently. It's one of those life saving pieces in my wardrobe that actually looks good for every occasion and season. It looks lovely with a pair of little lace up pumps for summer or tights and ankle boots for when its colder! I also really like to 40/50's style buttons that go all the way down, and it ties at the back so its figure hugging but still really flattering.

I'm so in love with this little diary/agenda, I spotted it in Paperchase a while ago and pretty much HAD to have it. If you're like me and love being organised but get bored/distracted easily then this is the diary for you. I love thats it's 17 months, meaning I don't have to wait until 2017 to use it but still don't have to buy a 2016 diary instead! It's super cute and playful, including fun little quotes, stickers and motivational sayings to help you get through the week - but still has enough writing space to plan out your life and feel really sassy doing it too. I totally love the print and the whole theme of this, its practical but still looks lovely to just stare at most of the day.

Not a huge fan of the weird name but this mascara is effing good lemme tell ya. It has a fluffy fibre bristled brush, which really coats every eyelash and gives it such a lift, meaning it looks really natural and un-clumpy but also long and fluttery at the same time. Another little plus point is that this mascara stays pretty much all day meaning I can go for an eight-hour shift in retail and still look great. All in all I have lots of love for this product (If you couldn't tell).

NYX Nude Matte Shadow / Get Naked:
More of a recent purchase, I got this eyeshadow mainly to work as one of those 'covers all bases' products. I wanted a matte shadow for my brows to help fill them them naturally, but also to use as an everyday wash of colour on my lids - and it works for both perfectly! This colour is great if you have lighter blonde brows, its a nice dark blonde/light brown with a slightly warm undertone to it so works nicely on the lid without being too dark or flat.

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm:
Definitely one of the biggest cult lip balms in the blogging industry, this lip balm is really popular and I can see why, it's a really thick balm with tiny little exfoliants to help smooth and condition the lips. I love the smell, slightly orangey and citrus-ey - really fresh! It also lasts ages throughout the day and if I use this at night I feel like a new woman when I wake up, it's magical. This is definitely not a light balm though so if you aren't a fan of heavy products on the lips it might not be the one for you!

Have you tried any of these products? What are you loving at the minute?

Love, Chloé
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig