Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Weekend Wonders












This weekend I visited home, which was really lovely to chill and relax without having to think too much about work! Whilst on the way to my Nan's me and my mum spotted this lovely patch of trees and thought it would be a great spot to snap my outfit. 

Jumper - GEORGE at Asda 
Skirt - Topshop
Leather Jacket - New Look
Tights - Primark
Boots - River Island

I hardly ever wear skirts as I'm much more of a trousers girl usually, but one of my flatmates gave me this gorgeous purple velvet skirt, and I was more than happy to
 give it a new home! 
I think this is going to be worn  lot by me over the next few months with a pair of tights and a cosy jumper! Plus the colour means it wont be another all black outfit like usual for me!

Chloé
xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig