Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Saturday 12 March 2016

New In | Inglot & Crown

Hello! 
Today I waned to share a couple of bits I bought at the ExCel Beauty Convention I went to in London a few weeks ago, this was a trip with university and was a really busy, exciting place to browse some of the latest 'on trend' product and brand innovations going on in the industry at the mo'! 

Although most of the exhibitions were just salesmen/women wanting to sell their expensive face masks or weird teeth whitening sets, there were actually a few gems that I was so excited to try and so I had to spend a bit of dollar! 
The real stars that bowled me over, and two brands I've wanted to try for YEARS - I mean since I was like 16, were Inglot and Crown Brushes. I treated myself to 5 brushes and a little duo eyeshadow palette and I have to say they are my new babies, I can't stop looking at them, I'm like a swooning mother over her children..












Inglot:
So, I'm going to be annoying and not tell you the names to these eyeshadows, because they don't actually have anything on them, Inglot actually use a number/lettering combo to identify their products, which means that it's tricky to just find the colour you're looking for, but I will say that these eyeshadows are literally almost too gorgeous to use! They're both a lovely, glittery warm orange and red, totally unique to anything I've ever seen/used and I'm really enjoying having them in my collection, an amazing colour payoff and so soft and velvety - perfect!
They're also massive in the pan to say I paid around £6 for them so I'm just extremely happy with this purchase, don't know if you can tell.. 

Crown: 
Another brand I've been watching for a long time are Crown brushes! I've known about these for ages but never really known where to get hold of them, so when I saw the concession they had to be my first purchase, I got my hands on the C457 (rounded blender), C454 (large angled blender), C468 (smokey eye liner), C463 (angled liner), and the BK14 (oval shadow).
These brushes are so soft and easy to work with, and make blending my new Inglot eyeshadows a dream! They're all equally lovely and I've been using pretty much all of them on a daily basis for the past couple of weeks, I particularly love the Oval Shadow brush to pack on a wash of colour - makes those early uni mornings getting ready loads easier! Overall I'm really happy with these discoveries and I'd totally recommend getting yourself on the website if you're looking for some more makeup brushes! Find them here!

Have you ever tried these brands? What are your thoughts?

Love, Chloé
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig