Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Thursday 31 March 2016

Four Good Things #1


Hello! Hello!

Happy Thursday! Recently I've been having a slight writer and photography block with the blog, and I'm struggling to find things to write about without sounding repetitive and boring, but today I thought I'd share with you 4 good things that have been making me smile on those days where I feel that little bit blue.



ONE / The easter weekend has come and gone and with that means I get 2 weeks from the daily grind  of university to relax and unwind. I'm already loving to stupid amounts of chocolate I get to eat every day and a few days ago I didn't get to of bed until 2pm - I'm actually quite proud. Are you enjoying your easter break? 

TWO / My new MacBook Air had to have a little feature again because I've never been so in love with a piece of technology. Even though I haven't got a ton of uni work apart from some trend research, I'm actually making up things to do just so I can use this beautiful creation, did I have a 3 hour pinterest session yesterday? Yep I did!

THREE / I'm testing out a new found independence the next few days as my parents have left me for the beautiful country of France, visiting family and friends there! Although I would have actually liked to join them I was tasked with dog-sitting my little pooch Elvis. Meaning it's me, dan the man and the hound that have run of the house. It's gonna get wild with a 14" pizza tonight ladies and gents.

FOUR / Spring has FINALLY sprung and I cannot wait for a bit more sunshine and the warmer temperatures. Although we don't seem to get much of both here in the UK, it's still a welcome change to the freezing cold, meaning I can crack out those culottes I've been wanting to wear for months! Although I should probably get some fake tan on my translucent little legs.. Are you looking forward to the warmer months? 

I'd love to know some of the things that have been making you happy! Let me know in those comments! 

Love, Chloé
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig