Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Monday 18 July 2016

The Lust List #1

Hello! So I'm sure like me, you're generally always on the lookout for new stuff, and whether it's because of the ever-imminent pay day or a special occasion, there's nothing much better than getting something shiny and new! I fancied sharing a few of the bits and bobs that I've been after and that have been catching my eye.. I hope the boyf and my mumma are taking notes!


ONE / Black Espadrille Plimsoles - River Island
I actually already have these slip ons in the Mink shade, and they are so lovely, really comfy, sleek but still casual and they honestly go with everything. I've been after some really simple flat shoes for work and just popping out & about, these really fit the bill! I'm definitely thinking of picking these babies up in the black shade just so I have another option, and it means I get to wear them both longer before they fall to bits due to me never wearing anything else...

TWO / Blue Denim Skinny Dungarees - New Look
Again another item that I already own in the other colour, I have these skinny dungarees in Black (stay tuned for a post all about those in a few days!), and I basically wear these every time I'm not too sure what to wear. They're comfy, casual, but still quite stylish and can be dressed up if I'm going somewhere a bit posher. So again I decided that I need another colour of these so it actually looks like I'm wearing something different whenever I go out.

THREE / Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Oh god I'm so obsessed with these.. Every time I see someone wearing these on Pinterest or Insta I do a little cry inside, (sob sob). I've never owned a pair of Ray Bans, or any really expensive designer sunglasses for that matter, but I know so many people absolutely swear by them! So I'm thinking it's time to break the bank a little and invest in some actual quality sunnies! Let me know if you have a pair and what your thoughts are? Are they worth the money?

FOUR / Olympus Pen (E-PL7) - Olympus
I know this camera has caused quite a bit of controversy because it's branded and advertised as THE camera for bloggers. Although people either love it or can't entertain it whatsoever, I've heard amazing things about this and for the price compared to other DSLR's it's considerably less investment. And of course it looks totally gorgeous! 
Again I'd love to hear if anyone has had this and what their thoughts are about this in comparison to the photography giants Canon / Nikon!

FIVE / Black Bardot Top - Topshop
These tops are literally everywhere you look, whether that's online or in real life! But I think these are so girly and pretty, perfect for summer too if it isn't boiling but you still want to show some skin! I also really like how flattering these tops look, as they aren't super tight or revealing, which is great if (like me) you're feeling slightly like a little potato basking in the summer sun! 

What are you lusting after at the minute! Let me know below in the comments!

Love, Chloé
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig