Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Thursday 12 March 2015

Trend Alert: Mom/Boyfriend Jeans

Recently I've been noticing a really common trend not just on the Fashion Week Streets, but also in popular blogs and on the high street, that skinny jeans seem to be stepping out of the limelight- finally something different to the ripped jeans we've seen everywhere!
It now appears that the Mom and Boyfriend style cut of Jean is becoming so much more popular- obviously they've been around for a long time, a classic cut for the girl who wants to add a bit of casualness or grunge to an everyday look, but for me, I'm still not convinced. I've always been worried they wouldn't be flattering and not fit in the right way, jeans are such an investment piece and it can be hard to find that 'perfect' pair!

Ever since I've consciously chosen my outfits, I've adored skinny jeans, they add length and shape to the legs, go with literally everything, and obviously come in a huge choice of colours and prints, not to mention that they can be dressed up with heels or be plain and comfy with some flats. 
But as of late, I've been considering delving into the uncharted territory of a different style, the looser fitting style of Mom/Boyfriend jeans look really versatile, and again like my beloved skinnies, can be dressed up or down, so maybe I should give them a go and take the bull by the horns! 

Now call me crazy, but I've never actually invested in a pair of Topshop jeans, not the Joni, or the Leigh or any other style you can name. I've always thought they were overpriced, I mean as a university student on a budget, paying £40 for a pair of jeans makes me cry inside, but there must be a reason they're so loved by literally everyone I meet? But I've been more inclined to try a pair as the boyfriend slouchy style is becoming popular, so maybe I might just do it, as everyone knows, fashion is about trying new things, breaking the rules! 


MOTO Black Mom Jeans

MOTO White Mom Jeans

Should I leave my skinnies at the door and go for it?
Would you buy a pair or do you already have some? Let me know in the comments section below! 


Chloé
xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm all for trying Boyfriend Jeans :)

    maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still plucking up the courage to give them a go!
    Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the white one! :) Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig