Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Thursday 11 February 2016

Green With (Velvet) Envy








Jumper - Primark 
Leather Jacket - New Look
Trousers - Topshop
Loafers - Zara

Hello! 

I've recently been obsessing over these green velvet trousers and thought they needed a feature on the blog! I bought these in the Topshop Christmas sale as I needed to kill some time before work and I just fell in love, the fact that they ended up being green and my size was clearly a stroke of fate too! 

I love the slight cigarette cut of these which keeps them looking fairly smart for things like work, or going out for drinks, but they're so soft and comfy because of the velvet! I also think this colour is great with red/orange/pink (whatever my hair colour is at the moment) hair, so anything dark green I can find I'm desperate to get my mitts on!

I'd love to know if you have anything like these trousers? Are you a lover or hater of velvet?
Let me know in the comments!

Love, Chloé
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig