Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Wednesday 24 February 2016

My Favourite Highstreet Nail Brands

 Hello!

Now one of my many beauty related obsessions has to be nail polish, I'm a bit of a crazed hoarder and have a giant bag filled with the stuff in my wardrobe, I know I don't need it but I sill love to buy it!
Because of this it means I've had plenty of time to trail, test and pick out my favourite brands from the beloved highstreet, so I thought I would share them with you today and explain why they're so good!


Barry M:
An oldie but a goodie! Barry M were one of the first brands I tried from boots when I was young and just getting into makeup, and their Nail Paints have really stuck by me all these years since, the pigmentation is fab, they have looooooads of different shades to choose and a host of different formulas too! I love the 'Gelly' shades, they're thick, glossy and stay on for days - and for the £4 mark they're some of the cheapest polishes around too! Find them here!

Essie:
Another classic that comes to mind when you think of nail polish has to be Essie, I can remember when this brand came over from the states and I was SO excited to try some shades, I used to read and hear about them from American bloggers all the time and was dying to get my hands on some! 
These really do not disappoint, they're super opaque and glossy, they never streak and again stay on my nails for upwards of five days in most cases, plus the packaging is so gorgeous, I just think its so simple but really effective. I love that they have such an amazing selection of colours too, pretty much any shade you need, you can find from good ol' Essie! You can get them here.

Nails Inc:
Slightly more on the expensive side, but again definitely one to mention is Nails Inc, I love to get these for presents in sets as they can sometimes be a but pricey for my student budget, but I think they're a real winner in my collection!
 I can pretty much get away with one coat for most of these shades, and think they're so pigmented and opaque - so great if you're in a rush and need to head out of the house quickly! Next time it's your birthday or you need a treat I'd really recommend some of these polishes! You can find them here!



 Shades:
 Barry M Gelly Nail Paint - Prickly Pear
Nails Inc - Alexa Cashmere Pink
Nails Inc - Alexa Stars
Essie - Tuck it in my Tux
Essie - Figi

Have you tried any of these brands? What are your favourite nail polishes?

Love, Chloé
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig