Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Thursday 4 February 2016

January Favourites

 Hello!
So today I wanted to write my first favourites post of the year, showing you some of the things I've been loving in the past month! The days are flying by and I still can't believe it's already February! Someone tell me where the time is going please?



Bobbi Brown Gel Liner:
I think if I could have a desert island product that I could take anywhere, that is my ultimate total holy grail product of my life so far - it might be this. Bobbi Brown is my queen and I love that woman for creating probably one of the best eye-liners I've ever used. This badboy is called long-wearing for a reason! My favourite is the classic Black Ink, its rich, creamy, can be smudged and smokey or even manipulated to get the prefect wing, but dries quickly and stays ALL. DAY. No joke by the end of the night this is still perfect, and I've been in the shower before with this and it hasn't come off, please go and buy this product. It's magical. I'll stop now. You can buy it online here!

MAC Fanfare:
Another holy grail product that has a really special place in my heart, I actually bought this lipstick when I visited New York, and it's become a staple in my everyday makeup bag! Think the perfect 'your lips but better' shade, but then better than that. Its a beautiful nude pink with a slight peachy undertone to it, I love the creamsheen formula too which makes it moisturising and slightly glossy, but that still stays on your lips for a good 3-4 hours or so! Find it here.

Olympea Perfume:
So I've actually lost my lid for this perfume, but let's just ignore that shall we?
This was a perfume I got for Christmas from my mum that I hadn't even smelt before - risky I know - but I was so amazed by this! What I've found too is that I receive so many compliments when wearing it, something that I haven't noticed much with other perfumes I've worn in the past.
It's main notes comprise of Green Mandarin, Ginger Lily and Jasmine, with base notes as Vanilla and Sandalwood. Now let's be real, I know nothing about perfumes and I cannot describe scents very well, so all I would say is go and smell this beauty because you won't be disappointed! Although if you were looking for a more solid and descriptive review here is a great one!

Origins Night - A - Mins Moisturiser:
Another present I received from Christmas that I just haven't stopped using! This 'mineral-enriched renewal cream' is super rich, think and hydrating - but without being heavy. It contains Vitamins C, E and H, with a combination of minerals and moisture replenishers. For a while I've suffered from really dry skin, especially this time of year, so this cream has been a total lifesaver in making my skin really soft and healthy without making it feel greasy.

Zara Buckle Loafers:
I have to say, I've developed a real talent in finding great buys for cheap prices, and these Zara beauties I found under a table without any tags, looking very sad and desperate for a home, and at only £20 I was very obliging. So I took it upon myself to add them to my growing shoe family, and literally haven't worn anything else since late December - even my boyfriend noticed I'd been wearing them a lot! Even though I've developed a unhealthy obsession with these babies, I just have to wear them every day! They're comfortable, easy to wear and pretty much go with anything I own, so why they hell not? Looking for similar? Find some here and here!



What have you been loving in the past month? I'd love to find out in the comments!

Love, Chloé
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lazy Daisy | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig